[Public WebGL] GL error on startup.

On my son's EeePC netbook (which has some god-awful Intel processor) -
using Chrome/ANGLE - I'm getting a GL "Invalid Operation" error right after:

    var gl = canvas.getContext ( "experimental-webgl",
           {
             alpha             : false ,
             antialias         : true  ,
             depth             : true  ,
             stencil           : false ,
             premultipliedAlpha: false } ) ;

...but it's returning a non-null value for "gl" and if I clear the error
- everything seems to run OK.   I don't see this problem on other systems.

I thought these parameters were just advisory - there shouldn't be any
illegal values -right?   Sure the machine doesn't support antialiassing
- but it's OK to ask...right?