Re: [Public WebGL] Conformance tests

I wasn't sure about the status of the tests in more, but if they are all valid then by all means leave them enabled in the runner.
Yes I know there's a timeout in there, but I've had to up the timeout on a few occasions when running debug builds with loads of logging... would be handy to have something simpler then editing and reloading from cache.

-Erik