[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] WebGL on Wikipedia.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Public WebGL] WebGL on Wikipedia.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:15:26 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sjbaker.org; h=message-id :date:subject:from:to:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding; s=sjbaker.org; bh=ZsFNTuek3QMN2ccwYzm fPJgcFgE=; b=EMzrPRI3C6sT4FZa4I9mZNU0dKlq0gjWLwL5D0/DNyLBcM8jo0N /tt7vXf1tWOJUU3ugwbKqQy7uZilTiaO4WS+8oWvPgsyEQY9ELSxFBM0lMPoAZ/f 43GvCa+0qGE0yU6NyB9S631WbBhVS4fm+Wb0gecoxaDmwNOkfzLuYM2c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=sjbaker.org; h=message-id:date :subject:from:to:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding; q=dns; s=sjbaker.org; b=ZT6vdk1RlHHym 7390d/X38sKRT0YybTuSajyfT92K88jKC4tC5X11PEFRjY0tELIZuUr50VHXAey4 Xz6+vxNqhzorOaZ7D9MvJCoboWVsZXSHiT4MrbzT9WL2SFv3eZkLdFgOOtlx9lYe 8FdGOS098uZecZuYkAY0xnVcAnzZpA=
- List-id: Public WebGL Mailing List <public_webgl.khronos.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.21
I occasionally help out with improving computing articles on Wikipedia -
and I noticed today that the "WebGL" article has risen high up in the
traffic statistics. It seems that around 1000 people are visiting the
WebGL article every day! Since the article has been around since April -
and there have only been 28,000 page views in total - this must mean that
interest has suddenly peaked, which is encouraging.
Unfortunately, the article is pretty minimal - it has appropriate links to
the Khronos site and what's there seems accurate. But given the number
of people reading it - it might be worth spending a little effort to flesh
You are currently subscribed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com with
the following command in the body of your email: