[Public WebGL] WebGL on Wikipedia.

I occasionally help out with improving computing articles on Wikipedia -
and I noticed today that the "WebGL" article has risen high up in the
traffic statistics.  It seems that around 1000 people are visiting the
WebGL article every day!  Since the article has been around since April -
and there have only been 28,000 page views in total - this must mean that
interest has suddenly peaked, which is encouraging.

Unfortunately, the article is pretty minimal - it has appropriate links to
the Khronos site  and what's there seems accurate.  But given the number
of people reading it - it might be worth spending a little effort to flesh
it out.

  -- Steve