[Public WebGL] Added normative section style in the spec.

When making changes proposed by Mark, I tried an experiment of making a non-normative style. They are now called out like examples, but using green hues. I like the look generally, although the entire introduction is now in a green box since it is non-normative. Please let me know, both about the idea of calling non-normative sections like this, and about the style choices themselves.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com