Re: [Public WebGL] WebKitCSSMatrix and WebGL

On a mostly unrelated note, if *browser implementers* here are looking for an efficient, portable C++ headers-only template library providing all these math/matrices/geometry features, with SSE, AltiVec, and ARM NEON optimizations already in place, let me advertise this project to which I'm contributing:

    http://eigen.tuxfamily.org

It is already used by Google (for unrelated stuff).

Benoit