Re: [Public WebGL] WebKitCSSMatrix and WebGL

If you'd like to use it, I recently created a small "library" in a
larger project I'm working on that includes euler-quaternion
translation....

https://github.com/fintler/lanyard/tree/master/src/geom

It also includes most of the common matrix operations listed in an
email above. I can't say much about the speed (it's probably extremely
slow), but it should work ok.

-Jon