Re: [Public WebGL] Getting FF4 to use ANGLE

A colleague of mine just encountered the same problem with the aquarium demo on a completely different computer, a Dell desktop rather than a Panasonic notebook, but also having an Intel integrated graphics chip. This time a GMA 3100. I don't know if the problem is with ANGLE or Intel's D3D9 driver for XP but it looks like something that needs to be fixed if WebGL is not to get a bad reputation.

I am attaching a screen shot of the bad rendering.

Regards

-Mark