Re: [Public WebGL] Unused varyings.

I was looking at the wrong spec the GLSL_ES language spec makes this very clear, my comments are still correct though

"Therefore if the vertex shader writes to a varying that the fragment shader doesn't declare or declared but doesn't read then this is not an error."
"RESOLUTION: The only error case is when a varying is declared and read by the fragment shader but is not declared in the vertex shader." -- The OpenGL ES Shading Language 1.0.17 section 10.12

-- Kenneth Waters