Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL extension registry

Damn!  And I'd *just* finished writing my shadow code!  :-)

I think this is a great thing - but it's a bit of a change in direction
isn't it?  I thought the plan was to have no extensions in v1.0 ?  Also,
doesn't this open up the whole lack-of-anonymity can-of-worms again?

  -- Steve