Re: [Public WebGL] about texImage2D and UNPACK_PREMULTIPLY_ALPHA_WEBGL

On 12/06/2010 04:43 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, I don't understand what "semantically" means in the above sentence.
>>
> I was probably just being wordy. Removed.

I kinda assumed it meant that an image might (for example) have an
implied alpha value without a literal alpha channel...like maybe if a
particular color was used for chroma-keying or something.   The
"semantics" of the RGB channels imply an alpha value.

But we don't need it - simpler is better.

  -- Steve