[Public WebGL] about texImage2D and UNPACK_PREMULTIPLY_ALPHA_WEBGL

Hi,

In 5.13.8 about texImage2D, the following text seems unclear to me:

> " If the original image semantically contains an alpha channel and the UNPACK_PREMULTIPLY_ALPHA_WEBGL pixel storage parameter is false, then the alpha channel is guaranteed to never have been premultiplied by the RGB values, whether those values are derived directly from the original file format or converted from some other color format. "

The phrase "the alpha channel is guaranteed to never have been premultiplied by the RGB values" seems to have alpha and RGB mixed up, right? So it should be "the RGB values are guaranteed to never have been premultiplied by the alpha channel".

Also, I don't understand what "semantically" means in the above sentence.

Cheers,
Benoit