Re: [Public WebGL] Alternative compression scheme.

Hi Steve,
> Indeed.   Well, I only offer this as a suggestion - if it's already
> covered by some other patent then it's no good - but I don't have the
> patent-lawyer skills at reading turgid/obfuscated English - or the
> patience to check through a bazillion dusty old patents.

If things go according to plan, your suggested format will become
redundant within a relatively short time. For that reason I do not think
it is worth pursuing.

Sidenote on the patents: the original JPEG patents have expired and
JPEG2000 is supposedly patent free.

Regards

    -Mark
begin:vcard