Re: [Public WebGL] Spec change request.

Argh!  OK - forget it.

I just re-read the spec document - and it seems that what I'm asking for
is already there!

5.13.10 says: "If the passed |location| is null, the data passed in will
be silently ignored and no uniform variables will be changed."

I guess this either changed at some point in the past - or one or other
implementation may have had a bug that got fixed.  Months back when I
started working on this stuff, I needed this test to avoid getting
errors - and now that I've taken it out, everything does seem to work
just fine...at least in Minefield under Linux - I'll test some more
platforms later to be sure.

Sorry!

  -- Steve