Re: [Public WebGL] Spec change request.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 11:34, Steve Baker <steve@sjbaker.org> wrote:
> When I benchmark my rendering code - I find that an unreasonable
> percentage of the time is spent doing this:
>
> Â Âif ( someUniformLocation != null )
> <==== THIS!
> Â Â Âgl.uniformXXX ( someUniformLocation, XXX ) ;

There should not be any performance issue with modern JS engines here
except if `someUniformLocation' is in the global scope and or few
scopes above and/or hard to guess statically.

Try extracting this into a method taking a "uniformLocation" argument,
the `if' runtime will most likely become insignificant.

Regards,