Re: [Public WebGL] webgl-bench now has uploads, show aggregate results

Wow!  That's a really useful service.  Many thanks!

I have some comments (I appreciate that you're not finished yet):

1) You can't come back and see your previous stats - the only option is
to re-run the test AND re-upload the stats - which means that you're
going to get a bunch of duplicates.  It would be nice (for example) for
me to be able to tell what difference my shiney new graphics card made
when I install it by comparing my previous stats with the new ones...you
could leave that as a cookie on my machine and thereby avoid having to
have people log in and have passwords and such and de-anonymizing the
results.

2) The page says "The blue lines are the percentiles at 1, 25, 50, 75
and 99." - I see lines and boxes - but it's not really clear what they
mean.  (Actually, I figured it out eventually - but not everyone
would).  I know (for example) that no machines had a zero for
caps/BLUE_BITS - so the left end of the line can't be the 1st
percentile...which is confusing.

3) It would be most useful if there were a text display of the result so
people can cut/paste it and use the results in software directly...that
would also go some way to address the issue of not being able to re-show
old stats when I re-visit the site because I could cut/paste the results
into a spreadsheet or something.

4) It would be nice to indicate the sample size somewhere.

5) All of the machines I tested under Minefield (both Linux and Windows)
had no green circles for many of the statistics...those same machines
produced believably-placed green circles under Chrome under both OS's.
Are these things that Minefield doesn't yet have a working glGet for?

  -- Steve