Re: [Public WebGL] ReadPixels Conformance test

Agreed, no need to query. Just me underestimating the awesomeness of ES 2.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 04:17:50 +0100, Gregg Tavares (wrk) <gman@google.com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp>wrote:

 Yes. But it's irrelevant to the fix Erik proposed since his change
correctly queries gl for the value.

I'm confused. If the minimum is 8 then no fix is needed. The test uses 3.

There is no need to query

Cedric is right -- it's 8. Table 6.19, p 151 of the ES2.0 specification.

 On 2010-12-02, at 5:54 AM, Erik Möller wrote:

 On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:30:51 +0100, Cedric Vivier <cedricv@neonux.com>

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 18:15, Erik Möller <emoller@opera.com> wrote:

 Hi, I noted that the ReadPixels conformance test uses three texture

We failed because of a bug making us incorrectly report a max of 2 units,

 but I suppose we need to make sure that all conformance tests work with

 2 units

Actually we should rather make sure all tests works with 8 units since

it is the minimum mandated by ES 2.0 afaik.

Right, 2 was just from memory and I might've mixed it up with something
else. I had a look now but I can't seem to find where that limit is defined.
Anyone know where to find it?

Erik Möller
Core Developer
Opera Software