Re: [Public WebGL] ReadPixels Conformance test

Agreed, no need to query. Just me underestimating the awesomeness of ES 2.

-Erik

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 04:17:50 +0100, Gregg Tavares (wrk) <gman@google.com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp>wrote:

 Yes. But it's irrelevant to the fix Erik proposed since his change
correctly queries gl for the value.

I'm confused. If the minimum is 8 then no fix is needed. The test uses 3.

There is no need to query

Regards

-Mark

Cedric is right -- it's 8. Table 6.19, p 151 of the ES2.0 specification.

 Daniel