Re: [Public WebGL] libKTX ETC software decompressor license revised

Yes I have but the information is still Khronos confidential so I am not allowed to say anything. I expect that when the information is made public, you will be pleased.

Regards

-Mark

Have you heard any more about ETC2? It would be nice to be able to
release with both formats - not being able to compress alpha-maps is a
rather serious restriction.
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark