Re: [Public WebGL] ReadPixels Conformance test

Yes. But it's irrelevant to the fix Erik proposed since his change correctly queries gl for the value.

Regards

-Mark

Cedric is right -- it's 8.  Table 6.19, p 151 of the ES2.0 specification.

Daniel

On 2010-12-02, at 5:54 AM, Erik Möller wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:30:51 +0100, Cedric Vivier <cedricv@neonux.com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 18:15, Erik Möller <emoller@opera.com> wrote:
Hi, I noted that the ReadPixels conformance test uses three texture units.
We failed because of a bug making us incorrectly report a max of 2 units,
but I suppose we need to make sure that all conformance tests work with just
2 units

Actually we should rather make sure all tests works with 8 units since
it is the minimum mandated by ES 2.0 afaik.

Regards,

Right, 2 was just from memory and I might've mixed it up with something else. I had a look now but I can't seem to find where that limit is defined. Anyone know where to find it?

--
Erik Möller
Core Developer

---