[Public WebGL] ReadPixels Conformance test

Hi, I noted that the ReadPixels conformance test uses three texture units. We failed because of a bug making us incorrectly report a max of 2 units, but I suppose we need to make sure that all conformance tests work with just 2 units. The test in question can be fixed by adding this line

colors.length = Math.min(colors.length, gl.getParameter(gl.MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS));

right after where the colors are defined and replacing the two "% 3" with "% colors.length"

--
Erik Möller
Core Developer