Re: [Public WebGL] instancing

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 09:11, John Davis <jdavis@pcprogramming.com> wrote:
> So this demo will not work in the final release?
> http://neonux.com/webgl/instancing2.html

I didn't took time to update this demo to work with recent WebGL
versions (this demo has been written months ago).
I'll make it work again when I have some spare time :)

Anyways the technique that will work in final release is
pseudo-instancing only, it won't give any performance benefits, only a
easy/known API that will/should automatically use hardware support
whenever available in WebGL (through an extension or in a later
revision).

Regards,