Re: [Public WebGL] instancing

Yeah - the vertex texture thing is a bit of a mess - some systems report
zero available vertex textures - others say that they support one or
more but go into some kind of software fallback that makes it
essentially useless.  Sadly, there is no way (that I could discover) to
distinguish that from hardware-supported vertex textures - I think you'd
have to resort to timing how long it takes to do a known operation.  Urgh!

  -- Steve