Re: [Public WebGL] tex-image-and-sub-image-2d-with-video

FYI:

I just fixed the khronos video test so now it's passing in Chrome
(should be in Safari too).  Adrienne's code on video texture in webkit
is actually correct.

The bug is the test video size is NPOT (80x128), so we need to set the
correct texture parameters to use it, otherwise black pixels will be
used.

Mo