Re: [Public WebGL] Re: double-buffering and back buffer preservation

On Nov 18, 2010, at 4:42 PM, Vangelis Kokkevis wrote:

> This also implies that when preserveDrawBuffers is FALSE it won't be possible to print WebGL content or create a thumbnail of the page (such as those used in the new tab page).

I don't think this is necessarily true. Printing and thumbnail generation are system operations which typically has access to the composited contents or other buffers that are not accessible to JS authors.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com