Re: [Public WebGL] Minor update to default clear values

On Nov 18, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:

> Per discussion on today's WebGL conference call (and because Zhenyao
> Mo is cleaning this up in WebKit right now) I've clarified the values
> used when clearing the drawing buffer after resize in Section 2.2. In
> particular, the clear depth is the default 1.0 rather than 0.0 as was
> implied. Please send any comments or concerns to the list.

Why isn't it cleared to the current clearDepth()? In fact, shouldn't we clear all the buffers to their current clear values? I think that would allow more opportunity to avoid extra clears when the author performs the inevitable clear() operation.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com