[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Public WebGL] tex-image-and-sub-image-2d-with-video
- To: Mark Callow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] tex-image-and-sub-image-2d-with-video
- From: Adrienne Walker <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:42:33 -0800
- Cc: Erik Möller <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=beta; t=1290066155; bh=VNQKc2G/AkBuWm73+vrp3kxThek=; h=MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Date:Message-ID:Subject:From: To:Cc:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SgKOv7OLTxjwCqEpKyCpWn7jhPmyNqRnZoqtE+Xzig9y4R68HFJZ39OeX15QXBgz1 TKq6EIRzSoUnxrRnXVPCQ==
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7c0+h9EF6t/rRmJNqRlDNou5+ommElQ7UIqmn/bCPsE=; b=wua8Q7K9Uw7cdS5vVadsGfHeLSFG9H+lltbQ2FDvY56G3lYLhPh4wcOJIXg4WPaELU D7eEWLnsBUo5YlvFi4/w==
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=google.com; s=beta; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=DVgX1rBoTWMIKN39U/MWyZ4fED6VF6srMBMT56t2318t08i4a0fKagJH1iR1LJTtoS H7g9ohYTyjNi8olzXt4A==
- In-reply-to: <4CE4AF02.email@example.com>
- List-id: Public WebGL Mailing List <public_webgl.khronos.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CE4AF02.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
First, my apologies for not communicating this better. I can speak
for Chromium, where this test was currently known to be failing on OS
X and has a WebKit bug filed
(https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44459). In running this test
today, it also appears that this feature has regressed and is now
failing in Linux.
Despite the test not passing, after some investigation, I believed
that Erik's change was the right one to make, because the test was
hanging rather than running to completion with failures. This
appeared to be due to the playing event being missed due to autoplay,
as Erik pointed out.
Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.
El día 17 de noviembre de 2010 20:43, Mark Callow
> This piqued my interest. Unfortunately it doesn't run on FF4b7 - get an
> empty video window. Problem is
> Warning: WebGL: getUniformLocation: program: null object passed as argument
> Source File:
> Line: 33
> In Chrome it is not very visually interesting; no video is shown only,
> momentarily, the video control bar. It also fails most of the tests.
> Maybe I need to do something other than click in the .html file in the test
> repository. (I had already seen Adrienne's message before I tried this, so I
> should be using the fixed version.)
> Does anyone have a working example of video to a texture in a Canvas 3D?
> Hi, I noted a small mistake in tex-image-and-sub-image-2d-with-video.
> The video element is set to autoplay which means that the video has already
> started when the event listener is added in body onload. The TC currently
> times out, removing the autoplay it works fine as it's calling video.play()
> immediately after adding the event listener.
You are currently subscribed to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the following command in the body of your email: