[Public WebGL] lossless texture uploading

During the implementation of COLORSPACE_CONVERSION setting in webkit,
I began to think that maybe COLORSPACE is not the correct word for the
issue.  What we want is the raw bits from the image data, ignoring all
the settings in the image header (meta data).  Color space only covers
one of those settings.  Others include gamma, image orientation, and
who knows what might be added in the future?

Any comments?