Re: [Public WebGL] double-buffering and back buffer preservation

On 2010-11-16 02:37, Chris Marrin wrote:
In the current WebKit implementation we are already double buffered just because of the way it is implemented. and our (future) iOS implementation is double buffered because of the way the hardware works. Does the "double-buffered" requirement add overhead to any of the other implementations? If not, maybe explicit Present() is reasonable?
We also already use double buffering so it wouldn't add any extra overhead for us to require double buffering.

//Tim