Re: [Public WebGL] Getting FF4 to use ANGLE

Thanks for the answer Vlad.

What about WebGL on the Android version?

Regards

-Mark

On 16/11/2010 04:20, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
You can install an extension for ANGLE (relatively recent angle + some patches for some ANGLE bugs) from http://people.mozilla.com/~vladimir/misc/angleproject.xpi .  No restart needed after the install.  It should be coming into the core fairly soon.

   - Vlad