Re: [Public WebGL] Delay display of WebGL?

On 15/11/2010, at 3:21 AM, Steve Baker wrote:
> I see how that helps your particular use pattern - but it doesn't help
> many other situations.  When I'm playing some heavy-duty game

I agree with your extended discussion, I'm just a bit concerned that we may focus on what could be done to the extent that the "front before display" hack doesn't go in, much like the last time this similar discussion came around. :)

"Front before display" is pretty crappy, but it's what Flash does and it does have a good benefit for those of us who open a lot of tabs then read through them. If it can be improved, all the better, but just this alone is worthwhile.

--
  steve@adam.com.au