Re: [Public WebGL] Mysterious extra padding below canvas

Even with this change, when I have {width,height} = 100% in the canvas style, I get a big white space below the canvas in FF4 beta 7. Also the space normally occupied by the "Add-on Bar" is not used when the add-on bar is not displayed so the white space becomes even larger. Check out the attached example. This file has the lines to set the actual canvas size commented out in order to avoid the bug I described in the message. "css size vs. canvas size". It looks like another FF bug.

Regards

-Mark