Re: [Public WebGL] Mysterious extra padding below canvas

Credit where credit is due, that was all Gregg :D

--Oliver

On Nov 11, 2010, at 7:10 PM, Mark Callow wrote:

Thanks to Oliver & Gregg for solving the issue. I have no got it working as I want in Chrome but there appears to be a bug in CSS scaling bug in Firefox which I'll describe in a new message.

Regards

-Mark