Re: [Public WebGL] Weird alpha issue.

Please. If you can simplify into the form of a test that can drop into the test suite at

 https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/
that would be even better.

Regards

-Mark

I should probably simplify it some more first - there is a lot of
left-over junk in there...but you're certainly welcome to have it.

  -- Steve