Re: [Public WebGL] Weird alpha issue.

I think this test case or derivations of it should be added to the official test suite. It is generally good practice to add tests which have uncovered previously unseen bugs.

Regards

-Mark

Thx for helping identify the issue and providing a nice test case
(please don't delete it.  At least keep it for a few days, as I used
the link in my bug report).

Mo