Re: [Public WebGL] Chrome WebGL

Minefield does accelerated compositing on all platforms, however:
 - on Windows, since it's still using OpenGL for WebGL, this doesn't interoperate with the D3D-based compositing. The solution is to use ANGLE instead of OpenGL for WebGL rendering (like Chromium does).
 - on linux, it's still not on by default, you have to go to about:config and set layers.accelerate-all

Benoit