Re: [Public WebGL] Chrome WebGL

I haven't had any problem getting 60hz.

There are issues though. Some browsers don't use GPU based compositing. To composite the WebGL image on the page they have to do a glReadPixels to get the image and then use the CPU to composite. Those browsers are generally limited to 20-30hz. Chrome supports GPU based compositing with the switch "--enable-accelerated-compositing". It's still a dev only feature. WebKit on OSX supports GPU compositing. I believe all the other browsers also have work in progress in this direction as well.

-g