Re: [Public WebGL] Chrome WebGL

I've certainly had WebGL apps running at close to 60Hz.   There may be an
issue with getting the frame rate up above that if the browser ties the
buffer swap to the vertical retrace signal and your monitor is running at
60Hz.

There was also a bug in at least one flavor of JavaScript that limited the
minimum amount of time that the 'setTimeout' would operate on - which
essentially limited the frame rate.  Sadly, I'm a little sketchy on the
details - I don't recall which browser it was, what the minimum delay was
or whether it ever got fixed.

  -- Steve