[Public WebGL] Chrome WebGL

Is there a hard coded limit on the frame rate?  Or is it simply a function of the timer frequency in the web page and the underlying GPU?  If there is a hard coded limit, can we pleeze make it something like 60-80fps?  30 fps is quite choppy, and doesn't look much better than 3D in a .Net WPF XBAP.  Granted, we have shaders, but 30 fps still doesn't look good.

Also, are there mailing lists for the specific integrations of WebGL (ie Chrome, Safari, Firefox)?