[Public WebGL] Chrome WebGL

Is there a hard coded limit on the frame rate?  Or is it simply a function of the timer frequency in the web page and the underlying GPU?  If there is a hard coded limit, can we pleeze make it something like 60-80fps?  30 fps is quite choppy, and doesn't look much better than 3D in a .Net WPF XBAP.  Granted, we have shaders, but 30 fps still doesn't look good.

Also, are there mailing lists for the specific integrations of WebGL (ie Chrome, Safari, Firefox)?

Thanks,
JD