Re: [Public WebGL] Why have readpixels support 5_6_5?

I doubt that any serious incompatibilities would be introduced by
leaving in the support for the implementation color read format and
type, or even having different browsers return different values on the
desktop. Existing OpenGL ES 2.0 apps on mobile devices seem to achieve
good portability.

That having been said, upon more thought it seems fine to remove it
since RGBA8888 must be supported, and in the spirit of moving the spec
toward completion I think we should do so. Any objections?

-Ken