Re: [Public WebGL] Weird alpha issue.

I think you should print at least one message like you describe.

Regards

-Mark

On 01/11/2010 20:27, Benoit Jacob wrote:

Do you have webgl.verbose=true ?
When was this added? I'm running FF 4.0 beta 6 and there is no such
property in about:config .
Yes, this was added after beta6. The reasons were that webgl messages were potentially too verbose, in some cases even slowing webgl demos down.

I am still wondering whether we can rely on people to spontaneously find out about that, or if we should print at least one message "There are WebGL warnings in this page, go to about:config and set webgl.verbose to see them".

Benoit
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark