Re: [Public WebGL] Weird alpha issue.

No problem!  You'd be amazed at how lazy I am about keeping my website
tidy!  It's a fairly safe bet that it'll still be there many years from
now!

I'm just amazed at how such a seemingly tiny problem (my particle systems
look a bit darker in one browser than the other) has ballooned out into so
many different bugs!

* My own code was (originally) letting getContext default to destination
alpha when I didn't want it.
* Chrome gives me destination alpha all the time under ANGLE.
* Minefield gives me destination alpha all the time (this is a known bug).
* Chrome and Minefield disagree about how dest-alpha should be blended
into the underlying image. (Although I'm still not sure which one has the
bug)...which was the ultimate cause of my particle system problems.
* Both browsers incorrectly AlphaTest out pixels where alpha==0.0

Note to developers:  Test your code on checkerboard backgrounds!

  -- Steve