Re: [Public WebGL] Weird alpha issue.

>> Do you have webgl.verbose=true ?
> When was this added? I'm running FF 4.0 beta 6 and there is no such
> property in about:config .

Yes, this was added after beta6. The reasons were that webgl messages were potentially too verbose, in some cases even slowing webgl demos down.

I am still wondering whether we can rely on people to spontaneously find out about that, or if we should print at least one message "There are WebGL warnings in this page, go to about:config and set webgl.verbose to see them".

Benoit