Re: [Public WebGL] Minefield brings system to halt: ANGLEWebKitBridge crashes WebKit

ShInitialize/ShFinalize is similar to eglInitialize/eglTerminate that
need to be called once per process. The way I used it in chromium gpu
process is to register ShFinalize with AtExitManager.

FYI I am working to get rid of these functions, but we still have a
long way to go.