Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Framebuffer attachment point

Sorry for the long delay, but per discussion here and in the WebGL
working group, I've revised section 6.3 (Framebuffer Object
Attachments) to indicate that FBO-related checks are performed upon
draw call rather than at renderbuffer attachment time (which doesn't
work).

Please send any comments to the list.

-Ken