Re: [Public WebGL] Minefield brings system to halt

Yes, but that is precisely what is (in principle) implemented in the code that I pasted in this thread. Since disabling the shader translator fixed it for Yvonne, we concluded that the problem was probably with ANGLE. In principle the issues with attrib 0 on desktop GL are solved in Minefield (and have been solved for a longer time in WebKit).

Benoit