Re: [Public WebGL] Some WebGL Demos

Yes, there seems to be a race condition in the caves demo -- on the initial shift-reload, it tries to allocate a buffer of size 0 (numComponents = 1 * numElements = 0).  (Note that creating a 0-sized array should/does succeed, so I'm not sure why the invalid arg error is showing up here to begin with...)  If you do a normal reload, it'll get farther, and further reloads will eventually cause the whole thing to load.  Sounds like it's expecting some kind of load to be synchronous where it's not?  I haven't had a chance to grab a stack trace to see where the actual call is coming from.

    - Vlad