Re: [Public WebGL] Some WebGL Demos

> thank you steve, now it tries to work but it seems the pc at work is
> not good enough....

I have one ancient HP machine at home (running WinXP) with some crappy
Intel so-called-graphics chip in it that doesn't work either.  But I don't
understand why not.  It seems to run DX9 programs OK - so I don't quite
understand why it doesn't run WebGL via ANGLE.   I was going to upload new
graphics drivers for it in the hope that this might shed some light on the
problem...but I've been kinda busy recently!