Re: [Public WebGL] Some WebGL Demos

On Sep 14, 2010, at 2:57 PM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:

Some friends and co-workers have been working on some WebGL demos.

They are available here

They should work in any WebGL enabled browser.

I know a couple of the demos don't work or have issues in Minefield 4.0b6 as of 9/13 and Firefox 4.0b5. I'd love some help in tracking down what those issues are if anyone who is better at debugging in beta Minefield/Firefox has any free time to help.

Really nice demos, thanks Gregg! The Aquarium runs at around 30fps on my machine regardless of the number of fish. Is it clamped at 30fps? The others all run at 60fps, at least under some conditions.

-----
~Chris